Autoterm air heaters are designed to provide warm air to living areas of vehicles and buses, as well as to cars, motorhomes, campers, in housing and cabins of yachts and ships in the cold seasons.
- Silent pump. The Autoterm manufactured fuel dosing pump reduces noise output by 95% - perfect for the lightest sleepers.
- Brushless fan motor. No one else is using this technology that provides much more torque and longer lifetime of the motor.
- Stepless fan speed. All other heaters use fixed fans speed steps, but Autoterm computer algorithm can precisely choose the fan speed required to achieve the best heater temperature response, which maintains room temperature more accurately and allows more efficiency from the heater.
- Balanced fan. Each heater fan assembly is run on a balancing machine, the balancing prevents noise and vibration from the heater even at its max speed of 4500rpm. Prevents premature wear of the heater.
- Air intake silencer included. This is a genuine silencer that helps make Autoterm heaters the quietest heaters in the market.
- Superb quality control. Every component has an individual serial number and quality control is taken very seriously. Autoterm heaters are ISO 9001 compliance and CE approved. As there is no current compliance required in Australia, we make sure all European and UK approvals are adhered to, plus every heater is run on a computer controller test bed for one hour, from every production run, one heater is run for 3000 hours.
- Local support. we carry a full range of spare parts and our team is available to answer all queries.
- Factory support. Whilst we are locally responsible to help with any possible issue, the Autoterm factory guarantees a worldwide 2-year warranty on any heater purchased, with a 24 hour help line available.
- Russian and German componentry. Over 90% of the heater is made in house, in Russia, the balance of componentry like the ducting and vents are manufactured in Germany. Autoterm is the 3rd largest manufacturer of Diesel Heaters in the world. This gives assurance of all quality steps and procedures.
- Operation at -40 degrees. These heaters are built not to fail. They are relied on all over the world to provide heat in extreme weather conditions.
The PU-27 Digital Controller is the recommended controller for most people as once you have it set up, you simply press one button and adjust the temperature up or down. It also has other functions the Rotary Controller does not such as multi day timers.